Where to Find Us
We accept Cash, Debit, MasterCard or Visa.
During Summer Camp (July & August)
- Pre-Orders & Care Packages: you can pre-order items through this online store to have ready for arrival or delivered to your child(ren) during camp. Simply shop online as usual, then on the "Your Cart" page, enter your child's name, session and cabin in the "Add a note to your order" box. Include a short note (e.g. "Here's a little something for you, love Mom & Dad") and we'll include it with your care package. Click here for an example. If the order is to be split amoungst siblings or split into smaller pkgs for delivery on different days, please detail that in the notes box as well. You may want to send personalized labels and/or a marker with your child to label their gifts with their name once received.
- Overnight Camp Arrival & Departure Days - campers and their families can purchase items on arrival and departure days during Summer Camp. Look for the Gift Store Trailer/Tent. If you aren't sure where to find it, just ask the staff, they'll be happy to point you in the right direction.
- Day Campers at the main camp (on Birchview Road) - the giftshop trailer/tent will be open at departure time on either the Thurs or Fri of each day camp week. You can also pre-order items for pickup at camp.
- Day Campers at the Environment Centre (on Pioneer Road in Peterborough) - a small inventory of items will be available for sale throughout the week. Due to storage constraints, not all items/sizes may be in inventory at the centre. If there are particular items you wish to purchase, we suggest pre-ordering ahead of time through this online store. Or use our store's contact form to request items you wish to look at. Please allow at least 1-2 business days so a staff member from the main site can bring the item(s) down to the Environment Centre.
During the School Year (Sept - June)
Outdoor Education Centre, Birchview Road, Douro-Dummer
- Students and their chaperones can visit our Gift Store at our main site during their visit. The store will be open during free-time after lunch each day. The store may be opened at other times upon request by teachers/chaperones (e.g. if a group is leaving early and wishes to visit in the morning instead of after lunch.) Just ask at the main office.
- Parents can also pre-order items through this website to have ready for your child's arrival.
Environment Centre (Sept - June)
- You can pre-order items to have ready for your arrival at the centre. Please order at least 2-3 business days in advance to allow time for staff at the main store to process your order and take it down to the Environment Centre before your arrival.
- A small selection of items will be available for sale at the centre. But due to storage constraints, not all items/sizes will be in inventory at the centre. If there is something in particular you are interested in, use our store's contact form to inquire about availability.
Weekend Groups (Sept - June)
- You can pre-order items through this website to have ready for your arrival. (When placing your order, please use the "Add a note to your order" box on the Shopping Cart page to indicate what dates you are visiting)
- If your group would like to visit the Gift Store during your stay, please call ahead to arrange for staffing and a mutually agreeable time that fits your schedule.