Show your camp spirit with this custom embroidered patch celebrating Camp Kawartha's 100th anniversary!!
Ideas for Displaying Souvenir Badges:
- sew your badge to a piece of clothing (e.g. hat, shirt, jacket, etc)
- use fabric glue to attach your badge to a backpack, blanket, bag, small pillow, etc
- attach a piece of self adhesive magnet to the back to stick it to your locker, fridge, or file cabinet
- make a hanging banner out of scrap material and attach your souvenir badges
- display your collection of souvenir badges in a photo frame or shadow box
- or simply pin your collection of badges on a cork board!
Do you collect souvenir badges, and have a fun or unique way to display them? Let us know and send us a photo.